Our world needs families like yours
One World. One Aggie Family.
The college years represent a unique stage of parenting, one that offers new rewards as you watch your student take the next steps in his or her life. Additionally, it is a time of new challenges where you may face questions and concerns you have never faced before. The Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) is here to help you negotiate this important stage in your family and discover how you can be involved and connected in the UC Davis community, on and off campus.
APFA was designed to create a community network for UC Davis parents. We offer support, ideas,resources, news and information to families as they enter this new stage of life. Parents and supporters of UC Davis students are invited to join the APFA and gain access to an array of events, benefits, information and resources.
Your one-time payment of $120 provides membership benefits for up to two parents or family members through your student's undergraduate years.
Members of the APFA are also eligible to volunteer through the UC Davis Parent Ambassador Program.
Join the Aggie Parent and Family Association today and start receiving these benefits:
- Two UC Davis Parent T-shirts
- Two membership cards
- Complimentary seven-day pass to the ARC, Hickey Pool and Rec Pool for parents and guardians of enrolled UC Davis students (your student must accompany you to the ARC Member Services Desk to redeem this pass)
- 10 percent discount on UC Davis imprinted items at the UC Davis Stores
- $100 off purchase of select voluntary meal plans (for sophomore, juniors and seniors only) through UC Dining Services
- Access to discounted admission at CAAA events; including Vintage Aggies Wine tastings and more
- Discounted tickets for events on Parent & Family Weekend and Picnic Day
- An array of benefits and discounts exclusive to Aggie Parents Association members
For More Information
Call 800-242-4723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a CAAA life member? Contact us for information about combining your memberships.