Executive and leadership coach located in Northern California, Dawn has created a reputation as an intuitive, passionate, and curious coach who creates a safe space for clients to grow and flourish in their careers. Dawn believe all clients come to coaching with the ability to achieve their goals and create success. As a coach, it is Dawn’s responsibility to help clients find their path, define success, uncover blind spots so clients can make choices about how to best move forward. Dawn has expertise in interviewing with focus areas of: individual and panel/group interviews, behavioral interviewing, situational interviewing, and case studies.
Education and Certifications
International Coach Federation - Professional Certified Coach
Center for Credentialing and Education - Board Certified Coach
University of San Francisco - BS Organizational Behavior 2005
Quantum Innovation is a coaching, consulting, and training organization dedicated to the personal and professional development of people. Established in 2000, Quantum Innovation provides clients with a holistic approach to development that considers the client, the team, and the organization.
Our trade-mark is personalized services so that you get what you need every time. Our guiding principles are:
- Integrity - doing what we say we will
- Openness - there are many ways to results
- Curiosity - child-like interest and enthusiasm
- Fun - joy and pleasure are necessary to learn
Available Coaching Methods
Virtual (via video conferencing and phone)
Entry-level, Mid-Career, C-Suite, Career Pivot, Management, General Counseling/Coaching
Phone Number: 530-908-0240
Member benefits offered
- All Association members, inclusive of the Retiree Center, are eligible to receive am complimentary 15-minute conversation to determine their desire to work with Partner.
- All Association members, inclusive of the Retiree Center, are eligible to receive a complimentary resume review.
- All Association members, inclusive of the Retiree Center, will receive a minimum 10% off career coaching services such as: interview preparation, dress and presentation preparation, and coaching for increased presence and confidence.
- All Association members, inclusive of the Retiree Center, will receive a 10% discount off additional coaching services to include Mental Fitness, Emotional Intelligence, or Conversational Intelligence – all based in neuroscience.