Whether you're a student looking to jumpstart your career, a parent assisting your student or one of 250,000 Aggie alumni, networking is a vital component of career management.
Being part of our network of Aggies is one of the top reasons people join the One Aggie Network. We offer career-related benefits and resources to make the most of your Aggie network.
- Aggie Job Searching Tools
- Career Networking Events
- Career Counseling with Andrea Weiss
- Free Resume Review and Career Advisory Services
- Career Development: UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Courses
Strengthen Your Network
Career Events, Internship and Career Center (ICC) Information
The One Aggie Network hosts career networking events that are beneficial to both current students and alumni. Visit our career events page for more resources and a listing of career fairs that ICC offers annually.
Start an Alumni Group Within Your Company
UC Davis alumni are highly sought after by employers because of their stellar academic background, strong work ethic, innovative problem solving skills, and friendly and professional attitude. For that reason, graduates often find themselves working with groups of other UC Davis Aggies at their companies and corporations. Cal Aggie Alumni Association is available to partner with those alumni to start an alumni group within a company or corporation.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Connect on LinkedIn
UC Davis hosts local LinkedIn groups to connect you with current students and other alumni. You can connect with an alumni network group from your college or school, or a group from where you live. Join the conversation.
Work at UC Davis
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant
- Networking for People Who Hate Networking by Devora Zack
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Success Runs in Our Race: The Complete Guide to Effective Networking in the Black Community by George C. Fraser
- The Art of Mingling by Jeanne Martinet
- What Can I Do With My Major? Blog