Congratulations, you are a UC Davis Graduate! Now what? If you are within one year of graduation, take advantage of the Internship and Career Center (ICC). Get one-on-one coaching help, job search and attend a career fair! Use these resources to help you prepare and succeed in the post-graduation job search.
If you are beyond that one year mark, don’t worry! You can still take advantage of all of the ICC’s online resources here.
7 tips for new graduates looking for a job:
- Research where you want to work.
- Build a customized cover letter and resume. Utilize the ICC's Career Resource Manual to help you do so.
- Do a focused job search and apply.
- Use social media to highlight your strengths and build your network.
- Attend UC Davis career fairs hosted by the ICC.
- Connect with your local alumni network.
- Avoid job phishing scams.