You may be “established,” but career development never stops. Perhaps you want to become a more effective boss or you’re looking to achieve a better work-life balance. Even the most seasoned professionals need career development.
The UC Davis Cal Aggie Alumni Association is here to help, by sharing a few tips and highlighting some opportunities that are available to develop your career:
- Improve your soft skills at work through articles and books.
- Attend a UC Davis alumni networking event to meet new connections that could help you along in your career or help fellow alumni advance their career.
- Build your leadership skills or continue your education. Check out the opportunities at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education.
- Give back in your role. Be a mentor. Invest in the next generation of the workforce.
- Find more resources here, courtesy of UC Davis.