Join our pregame tailgate at Cal on Saturday, September 3rd from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Pacific), then watch the Aggies take on the Golden Bears from our UC Davis section. Game kick-off is at 1 p.m!
Purchase Tailgate tickets by 5pm on August 30th!
Game tickets can be purchased by September 2nd. All tickets will be delivered electronically.
Game Ticket and Tailgate Package
11am Tailgate at Cal Alumni House Patio & Toll Room, 1pm Kick-off at Memorial Stadium
Ticket/Tailgate Package purchase deadline is Tuesday, August 30th at 5pm.
$90 for All CAAA, LGS, and Team Aggie Members & Season Ticket holders
$105 for General Fans
$70 for children 12 and under
Tailgate includes a buffet lunch with hamburgers, hot dogs, barbecue chicken, coleslaw, baked beans and fresh watermelon. Vegetarian options include Beyond Burgers and all available sides.
Lunch also includes Sudwerk beer, wine, soft drinks, and water.
During the event, you'll have a chance to hear from:
- Chancellor Gary May
- Athletic Director Rocko DeLuca
- CAAA Leadership
In tandem with UC Davis Athletics, we're pleased to offer game tickets in the UC Davis section. Tickets must be purchased as part of a game day package.
Cal Alumni House Patio and Toll Room
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m
Purchase tailgate tickets before the cut-off at 5pm on August 30th
$45 for All CAAA, LGS, and Team Aggie Members & Season Ticket holders
$60 for General Fans
$25 for children 12 and under
Tailgate includes a buffet lunch with hamburgers, hot dogs, barbecue chicken, coleslaw, baked beans and fresh watermelon. Vegetarian options include Beyond Burgers and all available sides. Lunch also includes beer, wine, soft drinks, and water.
Game Day Ticket-Only
$45 Game-only tickets in the UC Davis section
Purchase deadline is September 2nd for tickets only.
The Fine Print:
- For parking information at Cal, please visit Cal Football's parking website.
- We recommend parking at the Lower Sproul Garage if possible (limited space) or at any of these public parking lots for the easiest access to the tailgate.
- For a complete listing of parking options, visit this site. Parking rates range from $20-50.
- Amtrak is a viable option for those coming from Sacramento, with a BART transfer
- BART is the recommended transportation option for Bay Area residents
Important Notes on Cal Campus
- Cal's campus is built on a hillside. The walk from the Alumni House to Memorial Stadium is uphill and takes about 15 minutes.
- Cal offers a game day shuttle that will picks up close to the Alumni House and will return anywhere along campus to downtown Berkeley.
- Cal offers a number of select ADA golf cart options to supplement these shuttles and bring guests directly to their gate. More information on ADA Shuttles is available here.
- Check out the game day shuttle route map.