The Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) Nominating Committee is pleased to invite nominations for new members of our board of directors. We are looking for CAAA members who have demonstrated their commitment to the association and to the campus. Your recommendations are important to CAAA and critical to our long-term success.
Our mission is to create lifelong ambassadors for UC Davis and enrich the lives of alumni, students and friends worldwide. Board members have an essential leadership role in how we accomplish our mission. Their varied expertise is vital to fulfilling our mission and preserving a legacy for UC Davis’ future generations. The future success of CAAA and UC Davis is dependent upon the participation of our alumni and their commitment to achieving campus aspirations.
We are seeking candidates who are enthusiastic and supportive of the alumni association and their alma mater. CAAA board candidates meet many of the following criteria:
- Exhibit a demonstrated commitment to CAAA and UC Davis through personal involvement, volunteer leadership or philanthropy;
- Possess the ability to be an advocate for CAAA and UC Davis;
- Represent a cross-section of UC Davis alumni; and/or
- Possess unique core competencies beneficial to CAAA.
On behalf of the Nominating Committee, I encourage you to submit your recommendations through either of the following submission options:
- Board Member Nomination Form (MS Word), complete all the information and e-mail it as an attachment to John Dahilig.
- Electronic Form
to John Dahilig no later than August 31, 2018. If you know of others who may wish to make a nomination, please forward this information to them. We hope for the widest distribution possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Karla Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Rich Engel, CAAA Executive Director at email@example.com or (530) 752-9960 if you have any questions or need additional information.
Thank you in advance for your time in helping us to identify board candidates.