The Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) nominating committee is pleased to invite nominations for new members of our board of directors. We are looking for three CAAA members who have demonstrated their commitment to the association and the campus.
The future success of CAAA and the UC Davis campus is dependent upon the participation of our alumni and their commitment to achieving campus aspirations. Our mission is to create lifelong ambassadors of UC Davis to connect and inspire the UC Davis Aggie Community to foster opportunities, celebrate achievements and enhance the university. CAAA board members have an essential leadership role in how we accomplish our mission. Their varied expertise is vital to fulfilling our mission and preserving a legacy for UC Davis’ future generations.
We are seeking candidates who are enthusiastic and supportive of the alumni association and their alma mater. CAAA board candidates meet many of the following criteria:
- Exhibit a demonstrated commitment to CAAA and UC Davis through personal involvement, volunteer leadership or philanthropy;
- Possess the ability to be an advocate for CAAA and UC Davis;
- Represent a cross-section of UC Davis alumni; and/or
- Possess unique core competencies beneficial to CAAA
- Paid members in good standing
Your nominations are important to CAAA and critical to our long-term success.
On behalf of the CAAA board of directors we invite you to submit your recommendations no later than September 28, 2018, through either of the following submission options:
- Board Member Nomination Form (MS Word), complete all the information and e-mail it as an attachment to Rich Engel.
- Electronic Form
If you know of others who may wish to make a nomination, please forward this information to them. We hope for the widest distribution possible.
Thank you in advance for your time in helping us to identify board candidates.