The African and African American Alumni Association (5A) at UC Davis works to enhance the educational, personal and cultural development of African and African American students and alumni. Through charitable activities, social events, mentoring and educational opportunities, the African and African American Alumni group connects students with alumni to foster a vibrant UC Davis community.
5A Board Applications
Applications for the 5A Board are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed at quarterly meetings. To learn more about serving on the board, please view this document. Applications can be downloaded here and submitted via mail or online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the 5A Scholarship Program
5A awards two $1,000 scholarships to students.
Support for the 5A Scholarship Award Program may be made in a number of ways:
- To support this scholarship program you may do so online here or by check made payable to the UC Davis Foundation. Checks may be sent to:
Cal Aggie Alumni Association
Walter A. Buehler Alumni Center
Attn: 5A Scholarship Award Program
530 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616
- Serving on the 5A Scholarship Award Committee and review award applications. If you are interested in serving on the committee, please contact CAAA at email@example.com.
Endowed scholarships provide generations of students the opportunity to pursue undergraduate degrees. If you would like to endow a scholarship, please contact Carrie Wright.
- President: Scott Stevenson '92
- Past President: Stanley Oden '69 (R. Stanley Oden, Ph.D)
- 1st Vice President: Algie Mosley '96
- 2nd Vice President: Mandy Piggee '72
- Communications Director & Treasurer: Clarence Caesar '75
- Parliamentarian: Charles Thomas '94
- CAAA Liaison: Chloe Corcoran
- 5A Contact Email: 5A@alumni.ucdavis.edu