Is your student the first in your family to attend college? If so, when they come home, it can be hard for parents and students to communicate. Your students are having new experiences that they want to tell you about. They are facing many new challenges and learning new things. Here are some questions that will give your students a chance to share their college experience with you.
- What are you interested in studying?
- How are you doing in your classes?
- Are you liking your classes right now?
- Do you like your teachers? What are they like?
- What are you doing outside of class?
Your support makes a big difference!