The Parent Council, a sect of the UC Davis Parent and Family Program, fundraises to award a scholarship in honor of the Aggie Parent and Family Association. Second, third or fourth year students are welcome to apply for this one-
Before submitting an application, please review the following criteria to ensure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Full-time second, third, or fourth year student (is open to seniors – must be graduating in fall 2018 or later). Full-time is defined as a student enrolled with at least 12 units.
- Must have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident (*USC/LPR or AB 540 eligible).
- Must have a parent/guardian be a current paid-dues member of the Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) or the student must be an active dues paying member of the Student Alumni Association (SAA).
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Students must include a resume along with their application.
- Students must be available to interview in person with the parent review committee on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
- Here is the application in PDF.
- Deadline for the 2018 application is Friday, April 6, at 5 p.m. (PST) and must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No applications will be accepted after this time.
- Students will be notified by Sunday, April 15, 2018, if they are chosen to be interviewed.
- $1,000 Scholarship will be given for the Fall 2018 quarter.
If you have questions regarding this scholarship, contact Jamie Dixon '05.